These general terms and conditions (the “Terms”, the “Agreement”) apply between you and VOYD AB, company no. 559044-0631, a company organized under the laws of Sweden with its registered address at Universitetsallén 32, 852 34 Sundsvall (“we”, “VOYD”) whenever you as a viewer use VOYD’s platform VOYD (the “Platform”) in order to view available content, including live performances, on the Platform (the “Service”). The reference to viewer in these Terms refers to anyone who uses his or her account on the Platform to, for free or in exchange for payment, view available content on the Platform.
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and VOYD and regulates your use of the Service. We therefore recommend you to read the Terms carefully.
Please note that separate terms apply between you and VOYD when you use the Platform in the capacity of content creator, those terms can be found here [https://support.voyd.se/hc/sv/articles/360010264474-VOYD-Allm%C3%A4nna-villkor-Inneh%C3%A5llsskapare-].
To use the Platform you must be 18 years of age or otherwise old enough to enter into a legally binding agreement according to the applicable law of your domicile.
A guardian may create an account for a child under 18 years of age, but the guardian then enters as party to the Agreement in relation to VOYD, and is thus responsible for all activity from the created account in accordance with these Terms. You may never use the Service if it is forbidden or you otherwise are not allowed to use the Service according to the applicable law of your domicile.
To use the Service, i.e. to view available content on the Platform, you must create a user account. Your account will be the same whether you use the Platform as a viewer or a content creator, or both as viewer and content creator. Please note that it is important that you provide correct and complete information when you create an account. You are at all times responsible for keeping your contact information updated on your account.
The account is personal and may not be transferred. It is of utmost importance that you keep your password secret and secure and that you use it in a safe manner. You are responsible for all activities from your account.
If you commence a purchase on the Platform without first registering an account, you consent to VOYD creating an account for you. You will then be provided with the log in details by e-mail and may yourself log in on the Platform and update the required information. Even if VOYD creates an account for you, you are solely responsible for all activities from your account.
4. Your obligations when using the platform
4.1 Your general obligations
By creating an account you accept that you are solely responsible for all activities from your account.
By using the Platform you undertake:
- to not externally distribute any part of the content from the Platform, except for such distribution which is allowed, for example through the Platform’s sharing functions,
- to not change or distort any part of the Platform or the Service,
- to not get yourself access to content in any other way than through the video player the Platform allows,
- to not in any way contribute to or interfere with the functions of the Platform or in any other way limit the use of the Platform,
- to not use the Platform for commercial purposes, for example by selling access to the Platform or advertise or market products on the Platform, unless these functions are provided by the Service,
- to not upload (including messages sent in chat rooms and comment fields) any offensive, inappropriate, disgusting or illegal content,
- to not upload (including messages sent in chat rooms and comment fields) any content that violates any third party rights, including but not limited to infringement of intellectual property rights,
- to not collect information regarding other users of the Platform for the purpose of sending mass e-mails or spam or to sell such user information to a third party,
- to not collect content in any other way than what is allowed while using the Platform or Service, meaning that bypassing of copyright locks, downloading, copying, distributing or use of other user’s content outside of the Platform is forbidden unless the owner of the content has consented to such use,
- to not copy, reproduce, distribute, send, show, sell, license or use other user’s or VOYD’s content without written consent from the owner of the content or other such right holder, and to not violate any applicable laws and regulations.
4.2 Live performances
4.3 Reporting of available content
5. Purchase of tickets
You can pay the Fee through the payment options VOYD at each time provides for the Platform.
As a viewer you recognize that VOYD is not responsible for any such payment service or for any losses due to unauthorized use of your payment card, credit card or other means of payment that is provided by a third party in connection with your use of the Service. In case there is any conflict between these Terms and any third party user terms, these Terms shall prevail between you and VOYD.
A subscription can apply on an annual basis, i.e. payment is deducted once a year, or as a monthly subscription against monthly payment. Annual subscriptions will be automatically renewed annually, unless terminated at least 30 days before the end of the current subscription term.
Monthly subscriptions shall be terminated with minimum one month’s notice, in relation to the date the subscription started. This means for example that if the subscription started on the 15th of January and you wish it end in April, the subscription shall be terminated at the latest by 15th of March. The subscription period will then end 15th of April. No reminders will be sent by VOYD with regard to monthly subscriptions.
7. Access to available content
8. Refund in case of interrupted viewing
9. Right of withdrawal
If mandatory consumer rights regulations of your domicile gives you a right of withdrawal, you may invoke such right by e-mailing us at email@example.com
In case the Service is commenced immediately after purchase – which will be the case for most of the purchases on VOYD – an exception from the right of withdrawal for purchases of digital content may be applicable. You may also be liable to pay for already provided purchased content at the time of your invocation of your right of withdrawal.
You may also turn to the European Commission’s online platform for dispute resolution, http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We do not undertake to participate in alternative dispute resolution proceedings or to oblige with by such institution issued decision, but we will take a final stand on the matter in the event of a dispute/issued decision.
11. Infringement of intellectual property rights
If you provide content in connection with your use of the Platform and/or Service that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, the content may be reported and immediately removed from VOYD. You may also lose your right to use the Service and/or the Platform because of such violation. You may further be subject to sanctions in accordance with applicable law. Such sanctions can be of both public law nature (for example fines or prison) or civil law nature (for example damages).
The Platform and the Service are reviewed retroactively. This means that VOYD does not preview any content that is made available on the Platform. As a consequence, VOYD cannot guarantee that available content is legal or that it does not constitute infringement of third party rights. If you, when using the Service or the Platform, should discover that any available content violates these Terms or applicable law you should inform VOYD of this.
If VOYD considers available content to constitute infringement of third party rights, or be in violation of these Terms or applicable law, VOYD will remove the content with immediate effect.
13. Changes and discontinuance of service and/or the platform
If you violate any of the Terms of this Agreement, VOYD is entitled to terminate the Agreement with you and deny you further access to the Service and/or the Platform. VOYD may further terminate the Agreement if changes in legislation make it illegal for VOYD to continue to provide the Service and/or Platform, or if the Service and/or Platform no longer is commercially viable.
As a user of the Platform you are entitled to at any time terminate the Agreement with VOYD by sending a message to VOYD or by erasing your account on the Platform. However, specific termination rules apply with regard to subscription Services, please see under Section 6 “Subscriptions”.
The Service and the Platform are provided on an “as is”-basis. This means that VOYD does not guarantee that the Service and/or Platform will work according to your expectations or without errors or disruptions. VOYD does not guarantee that the information provided in connection with the Service and Platform is correct and reliable.
15. Limitation of liability
VOYD is not liable for errors in the Service and/or Platform outside of VOYDs control. VOYD is further not liable for lost content or for content that is removed or distorted in connection with the Service and/or Platform.
The Service and Platform may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by VOYD. VOYD is not liable for the content of such websites. VOYD is further not liable for any loss or damage arising from the content of such external webpages or other sources.
16. Processing of Personal data
21. Applicable law and dispute resolution